About this Blog
When I started this blog several years ago, I was writing about my love of Thessaloniki. Today, as the times have changed too, my blog has evolved into an exploration of my life when it comes to my dreams and passions in travel, relationships, love and my faith. This blog is part of my heart. Writing has always been my outlet, and sharing my life with the world is something very special to me. While Meet Me in Thessaloniki began as a journey of remembrance with me, it now continues as the next steps I’ve taken in my life. Since 2009, Thessaloniki has been a part of me. It continues to change me and my heart every day. That’s why I feel each post I write has a connection to Greece, to my love of Thess. It’s a celebration of being alive and figuring out the difficult parts of the world, and of being a 27-year-old expat. I hope those of you that read this blog will feel inspired, challenged, and understand a kindred between each of us. In these writings you will see a piece of my soul.
I encourage your comments and follows. I want to write for myself and for you- so please feel free to send your requests via the comments section.
Follow me here:
- Name: Jacquelin Linn
- Birthday: January 29
- Favorite Color: olive-green
- Favorite Band: Is always changing; huge fan of Frank Ocean, Mumford and Sons, Mixalis Xatziyiannis and John Legend
- Favorite Album: Currently obsessing over Tyler the Creator’s Cherry Bomb album
- Current Obsession: painting my nails, good travel reads, every moment spent with my handsome boyfriend
- Biggest fear: not conquering my dreams.
- Favorite thing about myself: my ability to make a good thing out of a tough situation.
- Favorite quote: ” live your myth” or “a good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving” -Lao Tzu
- famous crush: Rafael Nadal, professional tennis player
- Countries traveled to: Australia, England, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Lichtenstein, Switzerland, Bahamas, Greece, Ireland, Scotland, the Vatican, Hungary, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Spain….and of course, the US
- Goals: 1- see 30 countries under the age of 30… (only problem is I keep going back to the countries I’ve already been to over and over again). 2- Become a director of a study abroad office 3- marry the love of my life 4-live in Europe permanently.